Capacity Building - Personal Training
Quality of Life and Disability Support:
As a nationally registered NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) provider, if you are a NDIS Participant, we can provide Personal Training supports (if supported by your NDIS Plan), either at your home, or at another location near you. Many NDIS Participants have experienced improved quality of life and mental health, mobility and overall wellness, thanks to exercise. We encourage all NDIS Participants to contact us to learn more about how we may be able to assist you.
Why Fitness Matters
During exercise, the brain releases endorphins that delivers a feel-good high. This can help ease anxiety and depression, and additionally, lift your mood.
- Its Improve Stamina and Muscle Strength
- Ease anxiety and Depression
- Stress Management
- Increase energy Level
- Exercise can control joint swelling, and help alleviate pain in the process
- You’ll gain the ability to maintain a higher level of independence, sense of freedom and quality of life.
At 111CARE we have certified Personal Trainer who can help you to reach health and fitness goals. 111Care offers 1:1 and group training sessions for their participants. These sessions are carefully designed as per the individual health requirements.
Who is Certified Trainer ?
A certified personal trainer is someone who is trained in creating/implementing safe and effective sessions for participants.
Top 5 Benefits of Personal Training sessions with 111Care
- Smart Goal settings :-Our certified personal trainer assist participant to achieve personal health Goals. We believe in making smart and long term goals. We do not promote “fad diet” to achieve health goals.
- Individualized Plan :- Our personal trainer design and implement workout plan as per the participant current health conditions. We offer FREE health assessment before training and collect as much as information from participant to design effective sessions. All information collected is secure and safe and we do not share these information with anyone.
- Flexibility:- Our participants are free to choose Personal training sessions in their own Homes or can book sessions in their favorite gyms. Our personal trainer are flexible with time and hours too.
- Exercise Variety :- Our sessions are based on fun filled activities. It means we do not always use same equipment’s for workout. We always introduce variety of exercises within the session such as laughing exercise, clapping, counting and mind coordination workout. Would like to know more then BOOK session.
- Nutritional Advise:-Personal trainer is not nutritionist or a dietitian, so they cannot provide or recommend a meal plans for their participants ,especially for clients who have underlying medical conditions. However personal trainer are allowed to provide general nutritional advice, which many clients may find very valuable.
- FOLLOW Australian dietary guidelines :-You can follow The Australian Dietary Guidelines:- The Australian Dietary Guidelines provide evidence based recommendations on the types and amounts of foods Australians should eat to meet nutritional requirements
111care acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which our company is located and where we conduct our business. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and emerging. 111care is committed to honouring Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters and seas and their rich contribution to society.