High Intensity Supports
Assistance with daily personal activities
Daily personal care supports relate to assistance with daily personal activities including assistance with, or supervision of, personal tasks of daily life. Our services are not limited but include :
- Personal hygiene, including showering, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Toileting, bladder and bowel management and menstrual care.
- Eating and drinking.
- Attending appointments.
- Use of aids and appliances, hearing, and communication devices.
- mobility and transferring, for example moving in and out of bed and on or off the toilet; or
- Application of splints, and basic first aid due to injuries sustained because of a participant’s disability.
Personal care support may be required across a variety of settings. For example, a participant living alone in their own home, living with family or other people, when undertaking social, recreational, education, or employment activities, or during holidays away from home